Cleveland Thornlands Cricket Club wanted a state-of-the-art lighting solution for their training wickets. Australian Sports Lighting Solutions provided the full design and construct solution to the club using Sylvania LED Raptor fittings which achieved in excess of 500 lux across all nets.
The facility consists of 4 full-size training wickets for the community to use which are used almost nightly by the local members and community.
Designed and then constructed over a three-month period the project included:
- Full trenching and reticulation for the new lighting and nets.
- Design of the poles and footings to be installed during the installation of the new playing nets.
- The design of the lighting levels to ensure minimal spill lighting for the residents opposite the grounds, while still providing required light levels for training use.
- Organisation of the delivery of all equipment, while still being able to meet the clients required delivery date.
- Supply and installation of a new control panels to suit the club’s needs.
The project was completed within the time frame and without interruption to the local ground sports which were held daily on their main fields.
Cleveland Thornlands Cricket Club – LED Installation
Cleveland Thornlands Cricket Club
Design and Construct