Installation of new Raptor LED floodlights at the Eric Memorial Recreation Football Grounds.
The facility in Winton consists of a full-size rugby league oval as well as tennis courts and a covered skate park area open to use for the local community.
Designed and then constructed over a three-month period the project included for the football field:
- Allowance for new switchboard installation for the grounds including the organization of power upgrade to the facility to account for future expansion/development of the grounds.
- Design of the poles (tilt poles) to allow for maintenance to be performed without the need of high reach access due to the remote location of the town.
- The design of the lighting levels to ensure minimal spill lighting for the residents opposite the grounds, while still providing required light levels for local competition.
- Organization of the delivery of all equipment to the remote rural location, while still being able to meet the clients required delivery date.
- Supply and installation of a new PA system for the oval including the ability for both announcements and music for the facility.
Eric Lenton Memorial Recreation Grounds – LED Upgrade
Eric Lenton Memorial Recreation Grounds
Design and Construct