Australian Sports Lighting Solutions upgraded the old Metal Halide lights at Rochedale Rovers Football Club to a new LED lighting solution. This consisted of the Installation of 4 new poles and new Philips LED Optivision lights at the grounds.
The facility upgrade consists of 1 full-size rugby league field.
Designed and then constructed over a three-month period the project included for the football field:
- Allowance for new underground reticulation and cabling to all new poles.
- Design of the poles and foundations to take the new LED lights to achieve 200 lux and in addition allowance for future expansion to 500 Lux.
- The design of the lighting levels to ensure compliance to AS2560 training, club competition levels and semi-professional lighting levels including minimal spill lighting for the residents opposite the grounds.
- Organization of the delivery of all equipment to the site.
- Supply and installation of the lighting control system to ensure different modes of lighting were supplied which allowed for complete dimming of the system.
The project was completed on time and within budget to the client.
Rochedale Rovers Football Club – LED Upgrade
Rochedale Rovers Football Club
Design and Construct